7 Kendall Street, Preston
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 527 Square metres
CHARM & LIFESTYLE ON A SPACIOUS CORNER ALLOTMENT
Only 9.9 klms from the city, this charming character home is positioned in the prized south of Bell Street locale just a leisurely stroll to Bell Primary and Merri Creek trail. Original lead-light windows, ornate ceilings, original doors and much more are presented together with a versatile floor plan delivering a spacious home of 3 Bedrooms, 2 living areas, a family bathroom and 2 toilets.
Additional Features: ducted heating, air conditioning, huge kitchen with DW, large corner allotment with enormous remote double garage with additional secure off street parking and just a stroll to Miller St cafes, trams, local shopping and parks
This outstanding home offers exceptional potential for further enhancement/extension or development (STCA).
- Bright informal kitchen / meals boasts ample cupboards, bench space and DW
- Low maintenance rear yard / entertaining space
- Three bedrooms – 2 boast lead-light windows and ornate ceilings
- Sunroom, bathroom and 2 WC
- Heating/cooling, Alarm, separate laundry with shower
- Hardwood floors, plate rails, picture rails
- Enormous remote double garage and also remote roller door to rear yard
- Walk to Miller St cafes, trams, local shopping and parks
**Photo Id Required At All Inspections**
Heating & Cooling
Lead-light Windows, Picture Rails, Ornate Ceilings
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)