Tenant - Emergency Repairs
Urgent Maintenance Instructions
The list below details what constitutes an urgent repair under the Residential Tenancies Act
- A burst hot water service
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service provided by the landlord or agent for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering
- A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage that makes the rented property unsafe or unsecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted.
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises.
The following tradespeople can be contacted after hours ONLY if the maintenance is in one of the above categories and ONLY after you have not been able to contact Property Manager Gail Thompson on 0403 035 396.
Important Notice: If you contact a tradesman and it’s not considered urgent you will be charged for their time.
- Plumber/Hot Water: T&L Plumbing 0418 330 033 (Tom)
- Electrician: Apollo Electrics 0411 875 207 (Brad)
- Locksmith: Locks Unlimited 0411 493 550 (Damien)
- Glazier: Able Glass 0417 348 815 (Neville)