3 / 6A McLaughlans Lane , Plenty
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
Offering open plan living, stunning kitchen, walk in pantry, euro appliances, heating/cooling, private landscaped courtyard, watering system, 2 large bedrooms BIRS, a sumptuous bathroom, two toilets, clever laundry, double car garaging and more.
- Sustainable design and innovation
- 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom
- 2 toilets
- Reverse cycle heating / air-conditioning
- Highest quality finishes, fixtures and fittings throughout
- Generous ground floor terrace
- Quality Euro kitchen appliances
- Secure car parking
- Abundance of space and light
Located in one of the most sought after areas boasting cafes and mixed retail just meters away.
Greensborough Shopping Plaza just under 4 minutes from your door where more restaurants, cafes and amazing array of shopping from fresh food and produce to fashion brands and department stores.
**LOCK BULMER - CORONAVIRUS INSPECTION PROTOCOL**
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1/ Please maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from others attending the inspection, including the Lock Bulmer staff
2/ Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3/ You may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
4/ Appointments may be subject to change, please contact the listing agent prior to attending an inspection to confirm the inspection.
We also request you refrain from attending any inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend an inspection but are interested in this property, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this together.